What are Cookies
Cookies (ang. Cookies) are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you're visiting different websites on the internet. A cookie typically contains the name of the website from which it comes, "life expectancy" cookies (ie time of its existence), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser used by the merger of the website.
1. In connection with the provision of the content of our website so used. cookies, ie. the information stored by servers on the user terminal device which servers can read each time you connect to this terminal, it can also use other technologies similar or identical functions with cookies. In this document, the information on cookies also apply to other similar technology used within our pages. Cookies (so-called. "Cookies") are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user of our site. Cookies typically contain the name of the website domain from which they come, the time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used to:
- adapt website content pages to your preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device's web site and properly display the web page tailored to their individual needs,
- produce statistics that help us to understand how users use the site from websites, which allows improvement of their structure and content,
- maintenance of user sessions on our website (after logging in), through which the user does not have on every page of the site re-enter your login and password,
- of providing users with more advertising content tailored to their interests.
3. As part of our website, we can use the following types of cookies:
- "Essential" cookies, enabling the use of the services available through the website, for example. Authentication cookies used for services that require authentication as part of the service,
- Cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the authentication within the service,
- cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the web service
- "Functional" cookies, enable "remember" user-selected settings and personalize the user interface, eg. In terms of the language or region from which the user font size, appearance, website, etc.,
- "Advertisement" cookies allow advertising content to provide users a more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, the software used to browse the web (browser) by default, allows the storage of cookies on the user terminal device. The users can make at any time, change your cookie settings. These settings can be amended in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of your web browser or inform about them every time you enter in the UE website. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser). Failure to change the settings in the range of cookies is that they will be included in the user terminal device, and thus we will store the information in a user terminal device and access to this information.
5. Disabling cookies may result in the application of the use of certain difficulties in the context of the functionality of our website, in particular those requiring login. Disabling cookies does not adopt but lack of ability to read or watch content posted on our website subject to those to which access requires login.
6. Cookies may be provided in the terminal equipment of a user of our website, and then used by cooperating with our advertisers, research companies and providers of multimedia applications.
How to disable cookies in your browser?